Senior Payroll SpecialistPosted 19 days ago
67Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Review timesheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- In charge of compensation and benefits scheme (including insurance schemes by law as well as by the company's discretion), monthly payroll and bonus computation for all employees.
- Ensure all employees' compensation and benefits scheme to be applied properly.
- In charge of all HR reports requested by local authorities/ headquarter.
- Provide Finance & Accounting Department with HR related data (monthly Journal entries and monthly reconciliation of all HR financial accounts) to facilitate statistical reports to authorities.
- Participate to implement compensation and benefit restructuring projects and survey at the company.
- Delegated by Head of HR to deal with employees or relevant local authorities for issues relating to salaries and other entitlements.
- Maintain regular contacts with relevant local authorities and ensure a comprehensive knowledge of current labor regulation.
- In charge of issuing related checks to different suppliers and tax authorities.
- Ensure that the company payroll cost remains consistent with the company's yearly budget.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with policies, procedures and governmental laws (tax law, social insurance law)
University Graduate – Preferably in Business
- Post Graduate studies in the HR field
- Accountability and integrity
- Building effective teams
- Change and resilience
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Conflict management
- Customer focus
- Developing employees
- Hiring and staffing
- Information and technology
- Innovation and creativity
- Interpersonal savvy
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Strong Organizational and Analytical Skills are a must.
- Ability to co-operate and work as part of a team
- Confidence to challenge existing practices
- Highest standards of professionalism and ethics
- Tolerance for stress
- At ease with cultural and language nuances
- Adaptability/flexibility required when working in a local business environment that has demanding international clientele and substantial international ownership
- Astute assessor of stakeholder needs
- Human Resources OfficerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Payroll Section HeadConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago