Custom Clearance Section HeadPosted 6 days ago
58Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 14Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Coordinates with Purchasing team to set Custom clearance schedule.
- Supervises day to day custom clearance activities.
- Follows up with the Freight Forwarders, couriers and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Follows up shipments and documents with the freight forwarders and shipping lines.
- Examines invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations.
- Prepares periodic reports with respect to Customs Clearance Section's activities and achievements.
- Previous experience is required at least 5-8 years at the same field.
- Extensive knowledge of import and export procedures
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- ERP experience is preferred (Oracle).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Very Good English abilities.
- Customs Clearance Specialist -...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago
- Customs Clearance SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Export Section HeadConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago
- Customer Service Account Manag...Confidential Company - Los Angeles, United States5 days ago