Skills And Tools:
- Ensure that employee files are archived in an organized manner.
- Maintain the updating of employee database.
- Supervise monthly attendance transactions of all sectors on time.
- Ensure legal compliance of the new hires according to the relevant policies.
- Ensure that work contracts are renewed or terminated on time.
- Overseeing end-of-service procedures and reviewing the financial settlement.
- Prepare financial claims for social security and labor office on time.
- Setting up the personnel system and , follow-up official governmental procedures such as social insurance forms, health insurance, work contracts, follow-up legal affairs in the group
- Preparing and submitting the required reports to the Director of Human Resources
- Bachelor degree ( preferred in law )
- Good command of English language
- Experience in dealing with governmental organisations
- Good user of Microsoft office programs
- 10th of ramadan city resident is most preferred
- Recruitment and OD Section Hea...Confidential Company - Nozha, Cairo14 days ago