Skills And Tools:
- Analyze anticipated growth against capacities to maintain and ensure proper storage, receiving, and shipping capabilities for present and future business.
- Ensure contingency policies, systems and practices are in place to prevent and eliminate business disruption.
- Implement cost reduction strategies in all aspects of the organization's supply chain transactions and activities Responsible for the integrity of the company’s inventory.
- Optimizing stock levels to prevent material losses, reduce logistics cost, and maintain a healthy cash flow. Accountable for DIO and write-offs.
- Secure business continuity by ensuring product availability.
- Continuously improve and optimize the supply cycle.
- Professional knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems (SAP).
- Excellent command of Microsoft office.
- Residence in Al-Sharkia or Cairo (Prefer 10th of Ramadan)
- Team player
- Time-management skills.
- Professional level of understanding of component processes.
- Knowledge of materials planning and scheduling.
- Knowledge in inventory management, ERP/MRP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Supply Chain Manager ( Medical...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago