- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Summary :
Community officer is involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Page roles and settings
- Edit the Page and add apps
- Responsible for delivering and implementing agreed upon social media strategies for client audiences on the different social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogs, etc....).
- Monitor and participate in online conversations.
- Create and delete posts as the Page.
- Report on campaign progress and provide feedback to relevant team members based on agreed upon Kips.
- Respond to and delete comments and posts to the Page.
- Remove and ban people from the Page.
- View and analyze insights.
- Write engaging posts that inform/inspire and entertain the audience on social media including captions, articles and blog posts.
- Respond to comments and customer inquiries in a timely manner.
1 to 2 years
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience with social media content management and reporting tools such as HootSuite and Social Bakers.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic speaking & writing with a proven track record.
- An Approachable and outgoing personality.
- Creative and attentive to details.
- Team player able to collaborate with team members and share ideas
About this Company
We don’t only do marketing, we create movements. We test all scopes, limits, and traditions that are intertwined into the society and we make it our mission to join in on the conversation, become a part of the culture, and alter a perception that was once wrongly or not fully perceived.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cultark