- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
This is a Temporary Contract based job till the month of August 2021.
Manages and carries out all HR processes in Garment IO (80%)
- Talent Marketing: communicate and promote vacancies to target audiences in relevant channels. Manage Garment IO’s social media for employment promotion and employer branding
- Talent Selection: filter CVs and applications and conduct interviews with direct managers
- Talent Induction: conduct orientation for new team members
- HR Affairs: Manage payroll, employees contracts, employees letters, legal documents, benefits, etc.
- Performance Management: manage annual/sick leave system, reward & recognition, follow up on performance appraisals, tracking and policy enforcement, manage and update employee records
- Learning and Development: prepare and follow up with managers on learning plans, source subject matter experts for training sessions, conduct learning needs assessments and organise sessions with relevant internal and external trainers
- Work Environment: guide and maintain a positive, inclusive and exciting work culture for all
- All other related HR activities such as: planning and executing team retreats/conferences, retention plans, exit interviews, representation in employment fairs...
Supervises all office-related administration (20%)
- Manage office admin and company representative
- Oversee all maintenance, cleaning and upkeep of the office executed by internal and external staff. Main responsible for a welcoming, conducive work space that inspires our team to do great work
- Supervise the upkeep of a well-tracked system for inventory, documentation and asset management for office supplies, equipment, and tools
- Supervise cash expenses, utility fees, rent, services, suppliers and subscriptions
More than 2 years
About this Company
Garment IO is SaaS that helps garment factories boost their productivity by gathering live data from production lines and uncovering inefficiencies using Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Garment IO
We digitize the process from cutting to packing including production,...