Skills And Tools:
- Cascade marketing objectives for the company based on the annual strategy map and agreed commercial objectives
- Ownership of the company's branding, corporate identity, and tone of voice.
- Responsible for the development of a digital marketing strategy and direction
- Responsible for the management of the annual marketing plans, ensuring all initiatives are completed timely and within budget
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Oversee the development of the monthly content calendar of all Products on social media.
- Oversee design briefs and ensure quality control and consistent branding and tone of voice.
- Responsible for the website's continuous development in terms of content and relevance.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Responsible for the development of cost-efficient and effective SEO and SEM/digital advertising (sponsored ads, boosting plans) and its implementation.
- Develop and monitor campaigns.
- Responsible for the selection, negotiation, and oversight of designers/agencies for all production activities such as corporate profiles, proposals, presentations, printing materials, company booths, etc.
- Responsible for the management and execution of customer events and sponsorship opportunities.
- Coordinate with company management on a PR strategy, and manage its implementation to relevant outlets for paid content, coverage, and advertorials
- Develop and build relationships with a relevant network of reporters.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Maintain team to the highest level of performance by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Explore new markets, products.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Set Pricing, Targets, and Promotions Calendar.
- Upgrade, improve new innovative growth strategies.
- Managing the marketing department's staff, freelancers, agencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, etc.
- A minimum of 7 Years Experience in B2B Marketing.
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- A Minimum of 2 years experience in E-commerce Solutions.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Additional certification in digital marketing/ performance marketing is preferable
- E-Commerce Manager/E-Commerce ...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza7 days ago
- E-Commerce Manager (Retail Bac...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Digital Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- E-Commerce ManagerMoru Para Pharmaceuticals Product Trading LLC - Dubai, United Arab Emirates6 days ago