Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with all internal discipline employees, external design partners, and clients
- Supervise and train junior team employees
- Be a strategic thinker and a firm collaborator.
- Using LATS CAD to make HVAC network, Indoor & Outdoor units.
- Tendering the VRF system projects (supply & install).
- Tendering the chiller plant, HVAC projects.
- Make the commercial & technical offers for VRF & HVAC systems.
- Deals with other suppliers to take the best offers.
- Identify solutions, collaborate with other engineers as well as installers, repair technicians and managers to make sure the designs are within the scope of the project budget and meet clients' needs.
- Make sure the commercial and technical offer are the same BOQ.
- Participate in the meetings and may provide technical consultation to the clients.
- Calculate thermal works and estimates the project in terms of total price and works.Qualifications
- VRF Technical & pre sales engineer , with minimum 4 years field experience
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering degree
- 2+ years VRF experience
- AutoCAD and/or Revit Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Applicable degree
- Big picture mindset, able to see full project mission, not just your discipline
- Ability to listen to client needs, engage with design team members, and drive project beyond expectations
- Be responsive. Stay committed. Work with integrity.
- VRF Technical & Pre-Sales Engi...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Pre Sales Engineer - Light Cur...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- HVAC Pre-Sales / Application E...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer- Mec...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago