Key Account Sales ManagerPosted 25 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
The Key Account Manager supports the Sales Director in all customer related matters and is the main contact for determined accounts. The job holder is responsible for treating and coordinating all types of customer requests. The Key Account Manager maintains a long-term relationships with our customers and maximizes sales opportunities.
- Achieve modern trade annual sales targets, brand visibility and general business development strategies
- Participate in the integrated Commercial Planning Process through developing accurate forecasts and annual Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans and conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region
- Manage execution of accounts agreements / contracts and perform visual audits of accounts, correct compliance issues, identify new sales opportunities and where directed, calling on and closing new accounts
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
- Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with commercial and non-commercial accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives
- Provide on-going guidance and support to the KA Executive Team in achieving the assigned targets and managing their responsibilities efficiently and support their career development
- Bachelor's degree(marketing or a related field ).
- Preferred MBA holder.
- Proven working experience as key account sales manager, minimum of 5 years of experience in managerial level.
- Minimum 5 years Experience in similar position ( prefer Multinational background ).
- Arabic & English Speaker is a must
- Own a car .
- Key Account ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago