Supply Planner (FMCG)
-6th of October, GizaPosted 2 months ago
153Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Assist the sales department in creating the demand forecast.
- Generate the production plan as per the market requirements and demand forecast.
- Create a coding system for all SKUs and coordinate with other departments to make sure it is in use.
- Ensure the availability of all of the raw materials required for production, and the delivery of the material on time.
- Create the MRP and assure that it is being followed by all relevant departments.
- Work with the procurement department to make sure that any problems faced by the suppliers does not affect the production plan of the company.
- 2-5 Years of experience in planning. (preferably in FCMGs)
- Living in 6th of October city or around it.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Additional courses in supply chain management is a plus.
- Experience in SAP Implementation is a must.
- Warehouse KeeperConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo22 days ago
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo22 days ago
- Stock Controller - Retail Fash... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Delta - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh30 days ago
- Purchasing Coordinator - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- Import And Export SupervisorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo23 hours ago