Medical Content Manager
-Nasr City, CairoPosted 2 months ago
62Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Planning & Monitoring Process.
- Create the Monthly /Quarterly Plan for The Content Unit with Clear Time frame of Execution to Achieve the Goals Set of Each Process.
- Cascade the Plan Set and Approved on His/her Staff Member.
- Make Sure Tasks Distributed Match the Qualification of Each Staff Member and Each of Them Is Comprehensively Aware of The Role Assigned and Outcome Expected.
- Outline the Content Strategy; Online and Offline. Design the Content to Be Created, Who Will Create It, How Often It Will Be Created, And How It Will Be Promoted After Publication.
- Responsible for Developing & Updating Content Workflow to Ensure Better Alignment, Ease of Process and Time Reduction
- Track Web Analytics to Ascertain Content Engagement Levels.
- Participate in Developing & Updating Policies Related to Content Marketing.
- Responsible for Developing & Updating company Persona Through All Online & Offline Contents Based on Approved Strategy and To Reach Segmented Patients with Best Quality and Least Resources.
- Research Across All Possible Competitors, Determine the Content Strategy and Competitive Edge of Each of Them and Enhance Our Content Strategy Accordingly.
- Conduct Continuous Content Audit on All Aspects; Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation, Matching Strategy and Attract the Target.
- Make Sure No Repetition in The Messages Delivered Whatever the Channel and Sort of Activity.
- Review the Performance of Each Staff Member on A Monthly Basis According To The Distributed Tasks And Targets.
- Bachelor Degree of Medical University (Medicine, Minimum 3 Years in The Same Field (Medical Service Business
- Medical Content WriterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago