Skills And Tools:
Mid-size Construction Company looking to hire Business Development Manager has +15 years of experience in construction or construction materials field as Business Development.
- the main objective is to establish sales pipeline through connecting with the Real estate developers and the consulting office
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Sales Supervisor - Greater Cai...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Sales Specialist - Constructio...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt8 days ago
- Medical Business DeveloperConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago