Senior Payroll & Personnel Specialist
Full TimeRemotely during COVID-19
-Sheikh Zayed, GizaPosted 29 days ago
146Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 8Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Lead all the Payroll & Personnel operations and teams.
- Calculate the monthly salary, overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc.
- Responsible for all reporting and reliability of the data and updating all databases.
- Prepare and update employment records related to hiring.
- Supervise the legislative processes with the legal entities (Labor office, social insurances)
- Prepare and review payroll account reconciliations.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- HR Diploma is a plus.
- Experience 5 to 8 years of experience in Payroll & Personnel.
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- Excellent level of English.
- An outsourcing background is must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Strong knowledge of tax and LL laws.
- Personnel & Payroll SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago