Skills And Tools:
- Prepares and submits the master program of the project in consultation with Project Manager.
- Prepares and submits Planning Data’s to be incorporated into the submittal of Project Progress
- Project cost estimation.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Perform technical and commercial review of Tenders (Contractors & subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Prepare monthly project report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis and register all issues relating to the project promptly to the project manager and management.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Undertake any other duties as required.
- Civil Bachelor Degree
- Leadership skills
- Full awareness and implementation of the requirements of the Quality
- Working as Technical Office Manager for Construction Companies or Engineering consultants for at least 3 years in a leadership or managerial position.
- Good knowledge in using the Technical office programs (AutoCAD , SAP, Revit, ….….etc.
- Site Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez1 day ago
- Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Qua...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago