Skills And Tools:
- Driving marketing strategies and programs related to different therapeutic areas, consistent with overall business objectives utilizing traditional and innovative marketing approaches, tools and methodologies.
- Collaborating with Regulatory and supply chain departments to set the pricing range and design the packaging of the product portfolio.
- Revises and confirms the segmentation, targeting, positioning of the different products
- Supervising all related marketing activities done by supportive functions and agencies.
- Seeks out and targets new customers and new marketing opportunities
- Revising P&L calculations for the portfolio teams and cost centers to ensure productivity levels.
- Coordinate plans and activities with all the Marketing team members of different therapeutic areas to supporting the overall organization objectives.
- Planning & Developing launch strategies and tactics to achieve successful market entry and turning into key strategic product with the objective of maximizing market penetration and profitability.
- Monitor competitors’ promo, pricing, product positioning and marketing moves by product / business segment as well as their product line performance and institute corrective action as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in pharmacy, medicine, or veterinary medicine.
- MBA Business/Marketing
- 8+ years of experience
- At least 3 years in a relevant managerial position
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago