HR & Admin Specialist
-Tanta, GharbiaPosted 5 days ago
15Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 9Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Organize Meetings, greet clients and visitors who are coming to the office and ensure they received the suitable welcoming;
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Organize, prepare agendas and take minutes of the meetings to record the taken decisions and follow up their executions;
- Handle incoming, outgoing calls, correspondence, emails and all tasks required; - Administrate all the administration tasks including printing, photocopying, filing, and scanning the documents as needed;
- Organize business travel, accommodations, conferences and executive managers onboarding:
- Organize and prepare staff's meetings and follow up with the different departments on the requested actions
- Maintain minimum level stationary supplies and coordinate deliveries.
- Keep minimum stationary level of stuff
- Follow up on office maintenance and contact concerned parties: electrician, carpenter…etc.
- Order and record canteen & cleaning supplies
- Carry out administrative duties of the department to fulfil the needs of all employees.
- Follow up on messengers/ drivers’ missions progress
- Responsible for all Personnel
- Follow up with all employees
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Follow up, prepare all belongs to insurance office like sick leaves and insurance form 1, 6, 2.
- Prepare and update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Responsible for Archiving and review employee files
- Responsible for hiring process according to Egyptian Labor Law and all work related to social insurance and labor offices.
- Screening CVs in databank, website, received as a result of publishing advertisement or website search, etc.
- Conduct initial interviews if required and make assessment reports.
- Phone interviews & face to face interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Handle all the complaints made by the employees.
- Follow up dealing with insurances, the labor office with the monthly and annual payments, and fulfill the inspections.
- Create and update personnel records for each employee and maintain the employee database system
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- Knowledge of Egypt Labor law .
- 3-5 Years of experience
- Excellent English language
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Communications Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational skills
- Very good MS knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Problem Solving Skills.
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior HR SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Human Resources SupervisorIMUT International Marathon United Technology - Obour City, Cairo9 days ago