Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a Social media/SEO Specialist to manage social media different channels and search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for managing social media & SEO activities such and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and maximize ROI.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas needing improvement
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Create and launch campaigns
- Improve clients 'rank' in major search engines
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years' of technical experience
- Alexandria resident
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong English language