Supply Chain ManagerPosted 1 month ago
- 6In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
The Supply Chain Manager job major purpose is to Set, control and implement all procedures and regulation inside the Supply chain department which enable the department to take its course toward achieving the company overall targets.
Major job accountabilities:
- Create and oversee supply chain strategy as a whole making sure it supports corporate revenue growth and contribute to operating profit through material quality, cost savings and sharp delivery programs.
- Set strategies of the total company supply chain Department includes material planning, balanced sourcing module, effective use of material, controlled storing and organized distribution to branches.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the complete procurement functions and coordinate the procurement activities within the company and as well as with vendors.
- Keep close coordination with engineering/ planning/operation regarding upcoming material requirements in order to take pro-active steps to reserve and secure materials
- Negotiate major purchases with suppliers, and engage in all aspects of contract management.
- Manage and organize all related to the warehouses and provide all the required reports in regards.
- Coordinate with Finance Department for approval of price, payment terms’ evaluation and currency approval as well as legal aspects of transaction
- -Lead the department and managing the morale and motivation and performance of the staff.
- Aligns procurement activities to support revenue growth, achieve cost savings targets, and improve customer experience through continuous improvement to Procurement to Pay process.
- Reduced process cycle time on the PR to PO approval by improving sourcing, negotiating contract terms and supplier management processes.
- Set strategic vendors count plan to show eligible turn over to qualify vendor for direct supply
- Set strategies on communicating market trends and trade conditions for the various materials, projects, and services.
- Set strategies toward implementation pf Supply chain system software with deliverables that enable the department effectively use the data and turn to information that positively affect the planning, procurement, storing and distribution process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relative discipline where Engineering degree is preferred in Structural Engineering.
- Post Graduate study is a must (Supply Chain Diploma), MBA in Supply Chain is an added value.
- 12 - 15 years’ work-related experience, at least 5 years as a supply chain manager role within a similar industry.
- Males only
- It is essential to have an experience in a steel structure industry as well as construction related with upper hand on procurement.
- Knowledge of material codes and specifications
- Excellent negotiation skills and fluency in English is a must.