Skills And Tools:
- Execute HR Policies, responsibilities for employee relation
- Development & Implementation of company’s handbook to ensure workplace safety.
- Execute the recruitment process.
- Document training records.
- Conduct TNA (s).
- Communicate with training vendors for training & development.
- Organize periodical performance appraisal & management.
- Create and update JD’s for all positions.
- Conduct employee’s and new hires orientation.
- Gather & Analyze data with useful HR metrics, like turnover & hiring.
- Excellent command of English (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in the field.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedure
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems
- Additional HR courses will be a plus
- Senior Human Resources Special...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo9 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago