Senior sales team leaderPosted 2 months ago
- 5In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
• Preparing and developing presentations to explain our company's products to customers.
• Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
• Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
• Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers technical requirements and needs..
• Gather client feedback and present to quality department, evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
• Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
• Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
• Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the companys products and services.
• Monitoring sales team performance and motivating them to reach targets.
• Achieving sales targets and department goals.
• Coaching the team members and increasing their sales skills and performance.
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
• follow up on achieving the monthly and quarterly sales targets.
• Maintaining strong relationships with internal departments and ease internal communication
• Identify opportunities to streamline or improve the customer experience.
• Collaborate with other members of the sales and customer service teams to ensure a high-quality experience for each and every one of our customers
Prepare full sales report, activity monthly, daily, forcast vs actual, month to date and year to date
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Good human relations to interact with clients and team members.
• Must be target oriented.
• Have good supervisory skills and experience.
• Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with people at all times and in all situations.
• Computer skills (Microsoft, Excel).
• Strong leadership skills to effectively guide and manage a team to achieve sales goals.
• Outstanding analysis and problem-solving skills, and the ability to make the right decisions most of the time.
• Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
• bachelor degree preferably marketing or related
- Tele Sales Team leader (Englis...Optimus For Business Education - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Export Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Nozha, Cairo22 days ago
- Real Estate Team Leader - Giza - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Sales Specialist - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Sales Representative - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Salas key Account Manager - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Sales Coordinator - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Corporate investment executive - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager (... - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- Sales Team Leader-Real EstateConnect Homes - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Real Estate Team LeaderHorizon - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Female Sales Team LeaderEl-sharq for Urban Development - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Tele sales Team leaderEgyptian Cultural Center - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales & Marketing ManagerIRIS Studio - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Sales TeamleaderAqar Land Real Estate consultant - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Sales Team LeaderConnect Homes - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Team Leader (Brokerage)NOK for Human Capital Solutions - Sheikh Zayed, Giza29 days ago