CNC Production Manager - Beni Suef
- 2In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
This position is responsible for the planning, controlling and Management of the CNC production process as efficiently as possible according to quality standards, and delivered as per plans, and is also responsible for the maintenance of the facility and equipment.
- Contribute to optimization of production process based on plant, equipment and or process requirements.
- Develop production schedules according to weekly production plan, assign resources, ensure workers rotation and monitor schedules implementation.
- Coordinate & Supervises the day-to-day operations of the CNC to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
- Provide technical support, advice, and knowledge to subordinates.
- Supervise the quality of production outputs ensuring that levels of quality and quality standards are attained.
- Ensure optimization of resources including manpower, material etc.
- Support new products by design and optimum utilization of equipment.
- Minimizing wastes of time during setup and changeover of tooling.
- Optimizing use of consumables, and cutting tools.
- Analyze cost breakdown and control cost drivers within CNC cost center.
- Ensure condition monitoring for early detection of machine failure and follow up preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensuring 5S and housekeeping standard as per EGIC manufacturing philosophy.
- Monitor the adherence to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude
- Ensure that all activities are monitored and regulatory compliance audits and inspections are conducted for an effective implementation of regulatory standards
- Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet the company and department requirements, policies and standards
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical engineering / production and design)
- Minimum 8 Years of experience in engineering - Metal machining.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM drawing and mechanical design (Power Mill / Power Shape)
- Planning skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Mass Production is a must
- Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - New Damietta, Damietta8 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Electrical Po...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago