Skills And Tools:
About the Role:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for teaming with our senior sales teams to uncover opportunities from inbound enquiries whilst managing a mini quota to close deals within a defined territory. In this role, they will learn how to master the fundamentals and work across our entire sales cycle. They will be responsible for identifying qualified prospects, generating appointments, delivering our value proposition, and closing deals.
Your contribution will be:
Performing outbound sales calls You will spend your day connecting with prospects using phone, social, and email to engage in a qualification/discovery process. You will be the 1st point of call for live chat sales enquiries. Coordinate closely with internal sales resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
Lead qualification You will qualify high quality opportunities and arrange follow up meetings with the senior sales team. To manage this process, you will utilize document progress, notes, etc. in Glamera CRM (hubspot.com). You will learn and master HubSpot lead management, email management, and lead documentation, follow-up procedure. You will participate in providing feedback on how prospects are contacting Glamera and how they are reacting to current marketing efforts
Fill the top of the funnel. For us to get leads to the buying phase, we first have to get people into the qualified leads funnel. You will provide assistance to existing and prospective customers during product trial periods and enable them, so they get the most out of the trial period. You will opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities in the field. Collaborates with other Customer Success resources and Partner Managers to ensure these opportunities are advanced.
To be successful we think you need:
- 2+ years' sales experience
- Prior experience with hub spot CRM is preferable
- POS or Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience is preferable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
- Proven ability to connect with people using telephone, email, and online networking sites
- Telesales Representative - Maadi, Cairo13 days ago
- Software Pre Sales Engineer - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Telesales Executive - Nasr City, Cairo4 hours ago
- Saas Sales Executive - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- Software sales - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Outbound Caller - Customer Ser... - Dokki, Giza16 days ago
- Telesales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Maadi, Cairo27 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant Rea... - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Telesales Agent - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Sales Account ExecutiveConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago