Marketplace Operations ManagerPosted 13 days ago
- 38In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
As our Marketplace Operations Manager (MPO) you will be responsible for marketplace‘s Operations for all customers (Buyers & Sellers) /channel/territory to ensure a premium customer experience, while catalyzing growth and profitability, maximizing service, and optimizing order book productivity.
You will lead the CRM and Operations team to deliver against the Operational and Commercial strategies, implement the business and standardize, simplify and optimize processes for reliable and efficient follow through.
- Design and implement the complete supply chain process from planning, order matching and distribution, systems integration, order operations, and customer retention.
- Design and implement vetting processes to ensure the highest sellers on-boarding quality.
- Design and implement CRM plans and activities, from idea through execution to post analysis, by utilizing the available channels and initiating new ones, and for monitoring and optimizing our customer performance.
- Assist with development tasks related to CRM campaigns and other activities.
- Monitor activities performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Understand the customer journey, from first exposure and into life cycle (360), while constantly testing and developing ways to improve it, working with various interfaces in the company.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide feedback and insights via high touch relationships into core product and marketing processes
- Be a trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Lead, nurture, educate & inspire Operations team to flawlessly implement the business.
- Build, Monitor and improve KPIs (Service, Deliveries, Order Book Health, Cost to Serve, Quality, Supply Coverage) to ensure team performance against MPO aligned targets.
- Work with Marketplace upper management to align on Projects plans for the big accounts ensuring outbound flow is aligned with supply capacity while meeting Marketplace’s financial needs.
- Partner cross-functionally, build and maintain strong/close relationships within Marketplace (Marketing, Business Development, Brand, Planning, Finance) and outside of Marketplace (Buyers, Supply Chain, Vendor Management, payment partners) to flawlessly execute the business, product launches, key initiatives and Key City offense.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Communicate clearly the progress of quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support joint operational & order management capabilities with partners to drive mutual growth, profitability & productivity.
- Support the MPO Team in creating a Culture of Innovation through a growth mindset, sparking curiosity and a proactive approach for problem-solving
- Drive and influence problem solving activities and demonstrate end-to-end process thinking
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills by actively seeking information, listening to key constituents, understanding what needs to be achieved and influencing change, when needed
- The ability to multitask with an awareness of tight deadlines
- 3+ years of experience as an Operation Manager.
- Experience in SaaS / B2B / Marketplace companies.
- Passion to know your market and translate expertise to actionable go-to-market plans
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field;
- Minimum of 3 years people/team leadership experience Ability to professionally communicate (verbal/written) to a wide range of audiences across multiple levels of the organization Lead
- Passion for technology and the Gig Economy.
- Experience in creating a GTM strategy and execution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with marketing analysis, working with large sets of data and numbers.
- Familiarity with data system concepts, databases
- Team Leadership & Management
- Demonstrate strong conceptual and practical understanding of Supply Chain business models and characteristics, as well as industry best practices and trends
- Excellent Communication skills, able to adapt to different audiences
- Financial Acumen
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Tableau Dashboard/Scorecard creation
- Operations Manager - MallConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Contracting & Operations Manag...New Generation For Real Estate Development - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria3 days ago
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza2 days ago
- Systems Operation EngineerFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza2 days ago