Skills And Tools:
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of research contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs
- Train and supervise engineering staff members
- Experience for 3 – 5 in the same role managing massive team with 4 engineer section heads direct reports.
- Overall 10 years of experience
- Strong project management and budgeting skills.
- Strong experience in initiating, scheduling and execution follow up with contractors as an owner representative, preferred to work as an owner representative for a multinational company in projects like opening new premises or similar tasks.
- The typical candidate must have strong experience in concerts, finishing, electricity and air conditioning works, civil defense requirements and marble/ceramics installment
- Experience in dealing with consultants office
- Civil Site EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago