Digital Marketing Team LeaderPosted 1 month ago
54Applicants for1 open position
- 10In Consideration
- 8Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing team and tasks
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure new leads generation mechanisms.
- Translate the company’s objectives into marketing strategies
- Share qualitative content on different social media channels
- Create, send and answer email campaigns
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Create Internet ads.
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Increase online transactions by implementing e-commerce best practice and delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Content strategy – develop and implement a content strategy for websites, email and social media with a calendar of activity (right channels, right time) in line with brand guidelines and ensure consistency of message in line with business objectives.
- Campaigns – plan, implement and report on seasonal campaigns which are measurable, on message and in line with brand guidelines, budgets and business objectives.
- Budgets: propose, allocate and manage annual marketing budgets reporting on ROI and delivering the flexibility to meet business needs.
- Use email, print, e-newsletters and social media to drive direct response, conversion and engagement. Liaise closely with Sales Manager to ensure optimum timing and compilation of results. Use data to drive suggestions for product development.
- Responsible for all direct mail campaigns " design brief and photo specification
- Responsible for managing and implementation of company-wide social media strategy, for identifying new channels/opportunities in order to increase customer engagement and brand awareness in line with business objectives.
- Advertising - plan, implement and monitor online and offline advertising campaigns in line with budgets, brand and business objectives.
- Create campaigns for app installs and conversions on paid ad networks like Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and Google Adwords
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow main KPIs
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback and documenting it in a report.
- Driving traffic to the website, landing pages, social media, app, etc...
- Good knowledge of Social media, SEO, Google Ads
- Experience not less 4 years.
- Solid experience in using Google Ad-words- Facebook Ads
- Advanced Google Analytics skills.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills.
- A very good user of Microsoft Package (Word, Excel & PPT
- Medical Content ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo19 days ago
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Digital Marketing SupervisorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago