Skills And Tools:
Ideaspace is looking to hire a Operations Manager.
- This is a full-time position, effective immediately.
- Salary range is competitive with employers of professionals in a similar capacity in Egypt, and the role offers a significant opportunity for accelerated career advancement.
- This role at Ideaspace will be diverse and flexible, as can be expected in an entrepreneurial organization. At the same time, it is also an important corporate role, so it requires attention to many formal and organizational details and processes. It provides exposure to a variety of business experiences and networks, and allows building an influential professional reputation.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for undertaking the main management duties as Operations Manager for the team, office facilities, documentation, events, and operation on a day-to-day basis, with a special interest in fulfilling the needs of the individuals and organizations using the space, and building a creative and collaborative community and culture.
- Managing team for operation & community activities.
- Managing day-to-day operation of a complete office in an organized manner.
- Developing structures, processes, policies and systems for improving the operations.
- Confidently managing office and facilities staff, and other external service providers.
- Being present at the office in a punctual manner at official working hours.
- Developing a friendly and collaborative environment.
- Planning for events and other activities, and managing their execution.
- Help manage monthly expenses, vendors, and contractors.
- Solve facilities issues, and monitor completing data in our system.
- Maintain space security by following company procedures, monitoring access control and visitor log.
- Monitor office cleaning and guide staff.
- Maintain office supplies such as stationary, and services such as IT support.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Get to know our members professionally in order to understand how best to add value to their businesses.
- Executing various delegated issues, as well as coordinating activities with other staff.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Developing industry partnerships.
- Identifies new ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
Work is usually 5 days a week during the daytime, but the urgent matters may need to handled 24/7 in exceptional circumstances.
- University degree or equivalent (Preferably a related degree).
- Minimum of five years of experience in similar position. Preferably in the Operations field.
- Understanding of management principles.
- Proven ability to develop budgets and effectively manage financial, physical and human resources matters.
- Proven knowledge of technology and information systems.
- Market knowledge.
Personal & Management skills:
- Results oriented & conflict management skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent client-facing, relationship building, leadership and communication skills.
- Critical thinking, well developed problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- High integrity level.
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project and other needed computer skills.
- Able to easily and fluently communicate in English & Arabic Language [both verbally and written].
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel 50%
- Deputy Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo4 days ago
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria8 days ago
- Operations Manager - MallConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Contracting & Operations Manag...New Generation For Real Estate Development - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago