Contracts EngineerPosted 2 months ago
45Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Act as contractual “coordinator” between company and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations as well as cost effectiveness by negotiating prices with Mother company factory then issue PO.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters.
- Perform the contracts administration works from the starting of the works up to the contracts close-out, and assure contracts delivery.
- Assure that claims are processed according to Project Procedure and negotiate them with clients.
- identifying areas for improvement in your company’s contracting processes
- Review all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt of all contract correspondence, customer contact information, contractual changes and status reports
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties (internal and external) to support implementation.
- Ensure/Follow-up Maintenance contracts close-out, extension or renewal
- Bachelor degree of Engineering, MBA or Master Degree is preferred.
- From 3 to 5 experience at reputable companies preferably contracting companies.
- Familiar with FIDIC conditions and procedures.
- Very good command of English.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Negotiation skills with leadership personality.
- Contracts and Project management skills.
- Contractor billing and rate analysis experience.
- Tender preparation knowledge.
- Expert mathematical skills.
- Project Manager Engineer- Cons...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Construction ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago