Skills And Tools:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Talk end user through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams/ managers.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software (including POS and scale systems), maintain daily performance of computer systems and check any needed updates.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Setup and manage local scanners, printers and Avaya, replace PCs/Laptops parts as required.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and report to Technical support Supervisor.
- Ensure implementation of all department-related policies.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, IT)
- 1+ year minimum experience in information technology
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Thinking
- Post Processing & Drive Test E... - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Fiber Optics Engineer - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Computational Geometry C++ Sof... - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- IT Help Desk Specialist - Obou...Confidential Company - Qalubia, Egypt20 days ago
- Junior Help Desk IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo26 days ago