Mechanical Maintenance Section HeadPosted 26 days ago
219Applicants for1 open position
- 15In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating all maintenance functions necessary to ensure efficient plant operations together with leading and coaching the maintenance team in every plant to achieve business targets.
- Organize and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the maintenance section is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy
- Contribute to the preparation of the maintenance section budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of maintenance to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes, and procedures
- Supervise the periodic and preventive maintenance activities for all plant facilities and ensure that the maintenance work is carried out on time, on budget, and safely.
- Monitor the implementation of all repairs/modifications resulting from gap assessments, plant audits, and notifications.
- Allocate maintenance resources in case of any emergency troubleshooting.
- Performing all the required technical Engineering studies for the new Project.
- Design and supervising all the required Predictive and protective maintenance Plans.
- Ensuring the availability of all spare parts required for machines with the needed Specifications and criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Languages: Very Good command in English language (Speaking, reading, and writing).
- Leadership skills, communication skills, planning skills, organized and disciplined.
- 7-9 years relevant experience in maintenance including at least 2 years in the same position
- Electrical Section HeadConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago