Senior Business DevelopmentPosted 1 month ago
33Applicants for1 open position
- 7In Consideration
- 26Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Act as a mentor and advise sales engineers whenever necessary to support them accomplish their tasks.
- Prepare on regular basis market analysis reports on customers and competitors.
- Establish and maintain long-term and profitable relationships with company existing and new clients.
- Responsible for following up on the issued invoices till collection while communicating with our Finance Department.
- Aware of EGPC and all its related companies' registration procedures.
- Aware of EGPC and all its related companies Contracting and Tendering procedures.
- Handling all negotiations with the customers making sure the customer gets the best prices, terms, and conditions based on past similar Jobs.
- Preparation of technical and commercial proposals (Tenders & Offers).
- Pre-tendering activities (Exposing Principal’s Specs and Experience).
- Following tender’s evaluation updates (Technical/ Financial).
- Build trust and strong relationships with our Principals.
- Follow up and maintain the project's execution (Invoices approvals, delivery time, payments, and performance bond release with both (customer and principle) Implementing ideas for business developments to explore new opportunities in the same projects.
- Make strong and trustable relationships with Customers and Suppliers.
- Report to management the progress and challenges whenever occur.
- Follow up on the special tasks assigned by the line management.
- Minimum 4 years sales experience in a similar industry with a proven track record in B2B technical sales.
- Past experience with agencies and representations companies operating in Egypt is a plus.
- Aware of the Egyptian Oil & Gas sector's ongoing projects and the ones in the pipelines.
- Aware of the Oil & Gas industry process cycle (from the Exploration up to the extraction of final products).
- Preferably has experience in rotating and static equipment.
- Ability to interpret and analyze customer needs.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Has Strong Relationships in the industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Preferably Mechanical Engineer.
- Must have a car.
- Business Development Engineer ...Onspec Tawakol Engineering & Contracting - Katameya, Cairo1 day ago
- Business Development Team Lead...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago