Full TimeRemotely during COVID-19- New Cairo, CairoPosted 1 month ago
56Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- To ensure that the administration of contracts by projects is carried out in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- To monitor the performance of awarded subcontracts, checking and agreeing the accuracy of monthly payment applications during the life of the subcontract and at completion of the work.
- To formulate change orders to existing subcontracts for change in scope and / or pricing.
- To assist in the review and settlement of any claims as may be raised by subcontractors.
- To assist in the preparation of change orders to the prime contract between company and client.
ESSENTIAL WORK ACTIVITIES
SAFETY AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical and practical knowledge of all phases of contract development, award, administration and close-out relating to a multi-discipline construction project
- Knowledgeable of current industry and technical developments
- Strong working knowledge of administering FIDIC or ICE and other similar contract formulation standards
- Proven track record with recognized international standard contracting companies
- Good communication skills and strong English capability
- Capability to accept responsibilities and accomplish project objectives in a timely manner
- Computer literate especially with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum 10 years of experience in contract administration and quantity survey functions for contracting industry operations
- Senior Project Manager - Gener...Confidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo2 days ago