Skills And Tools:
As a Sales Specialist - Merchant acquisition, the candidate will work within the local sales team to identify, engage and acquire merchants to use the Company's payment platform and solutions.
- Identify and prospect e-commerce/e-services merchants that match the Company’s optimal customer profile and will utilize and benefit from Company’s products and solutions.
- Pursue client leads through all channels including, but not limited to; customer visits, direct calling, and social media.
- Address merchant inquiries and manage relationships until successful sign-up. This shall include managing all aspects of the sign-up process including, but not limited to: document collection, verification, and agreement execution.
- Manage a portfolio of merchants to ensure the relationship is managed effectively, issues smoothly addressed and business opportunities identified.
- Closely monitor merchant performance to identify expansion and growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of sales experience, ideally in a related merchant sales or Fintech field.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in Arabic & English
- Experience with CRM & sales management platforms is a plus
- E-Commerce ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Vendor Acquisition SpecialistConfidential Company - Smart Village, Giza15 hours ago