Business Planning Manager - ( Service,Transportation & Logistics Industry )Posted 30 days ago
72Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 33Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Supervises requirements planning for department, division, project, or organization.
- Prepares proposals and site plans in conformance with codes and local and national regulations.
- Acts as an intermediary between community, developers, government entities, and business.
- Handles rezoning, site plans, special-use permits, and related materials.
- Gathers relevant statistical data and drafts reports on issues such as demographic information, occupancy rates, and land use.
- Presents development proposals to government agencies.
- Arranges for the public to review private and public development projects.
- Sets schedule for project or development and flow of requisite materials.
- Supervises other planning personnel, such as consultants and developers.
- Prepares budget and oversees expenditures.
- Sets goals, policies, and procedures for the project.
- Interprets and evaluates legal documents and relevant legislation to assess the impact on the project.
- Offers employee training and development.
- Communicates with other managers, supervisors, and colleagues throughout the project.
- Performs surveys and field studies.
- A Bachelor's degree is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Good Command of English language.
- The age is 45 max.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the transportation and services field. C.V (s) aren't touching the scope won't be considered.
- Project Logistic CoordinatorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 days ago
- Planning Specialist ( Home App...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago