Skills And Tools:
- Responsible of annual budget process, monthly re-forecasts, long-range planning, and on-going reporting vs. plan
- Support the monthly close process through ownership of core models and templates. Partner with accounting team to ensure entries are booked timely and accurately
- Partner with functional leads to analyze and improve expense performance, identify forecast risks and opportunities
- Analyze monthly, quarterly business results, KPIs, trends, and synthesize results / critical business insights to leadership and present the results to CFO , Owners & BOD
- Create, manage and automate operational reports and dashboards to monitor the performance of the business
- Periodically establishes and reviews the profit and loss accounts for all products and studies with its direct supervisor and presents the results and recommendations that help to develop profitability and competition for senior management to take appropriate action for the benefit of the company.
- Verifies the construction of expenditure budget for each department and sources of funding and ensures that the managers of the departments are provided with monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the current situation compared to the approved budget and guidance to the means to comply with these budgets and the treatment of deviations,
- Prepares periodic reports on the follow up of financial statement numbers, profitability ratios and expense rates to sales, offers suggestions to improve these rates, ways to rationalize spending and maximize sales figures.
- Analyzes financial centers and final accounts monthly and quarterly and at the end of the financial year is preparing indicators and analytical data related to them, reflecting the real picture of various activities and achieve the transparency required in the presentation to the Board of Directors and other concerned bodies.
- Participate in development of financial policies & procedures/processes to drive simplification & efficiency.
- Frequently performing analytical assessment of different streams of businesses to check on the profitability and other relevant KPI to assess business health.
- Must have experience in the Pharmaceutical field
- Minimum education : BSc of Commerce, Accounting/Finance is preferred
- Ideal experience: Minimum 10 years of Experience
- Desired Certificate: (CA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc.)
- Languages: Excellent Command of English language
- Skills: Analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making
- Sales Team Leader (Real Estate... - Katameya, Cairo6 days ago
- Credit and Collection Speciali... - Cairo, Egypt19 hours ago
- Netsuite ConsultantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Online Fraud Risk Supervisor - Maadi, Cairo56 minutes ago
- CashierConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea6 days ago
- SPA ManagerConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea6 days ago
- Assistant Spa ManagerConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea6 days ago
- Assistant Branch Manager - Luxor, Egypt2 days ago
- Budget Controller (Retail Back...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Financial Planning Manager - (...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago