Plant Operations Manager - GizaPosted 1 month ago
327Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage a significant operational area for the organization.
- Develop and gain agreement to annual business plans for a function or substantial business area, ensuring alignment with strategy; quantify business outcomes
- Identify and communicate the actions needed to implement the function's strategy and business plan within the business area or department; explain the relationship to the broader organization's mission, vision and values; motivate people to commit to these and to doing extraordinary things to achieve local
- Ensure that business activities and individuals within a significant area of responsibility adhere to the organization's HS&E policies, procedures and mandatory instructions; to safeguard the environment, protect the wellbeing of individuals and minimize business risk.
- Develop monthly and annual production plans for multiple factories across the business with dependencies on other processes/units to include resource planning and monitoring and reporting on performance against the plan.
- Lead the development and delivery of new manufacturing processes and methods to achieve outcomes that support the overall strategy.
- Lead supply chain cycle via a solid S&OP process between factory manager, procurement and sales teams in order to have better sales forecast, lower stock on the ground, and improve cash flow status
- Collaborate with health/safety managers to develop and implement safety policies for general plant operations
- Oversee the annual budgeting and budget planning process of the organization to ensure relevant objectives are considered to the whole team
- Following Up with QC closely to find new R&D solutions to improve quality or decrease cost
- Oversee all sites’ inventory and facility layout to ensure maximum productivity
- Establish hiring practices and criteria for recruiting staff to ensure high performing individuals are selected
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Control the spending of all related operations
- Monitor and analyze the current system of production or provision to check its efficiency, and work out a strategy for improving if necessary.
- University / Post Graduate (Masters Degree)
- Wide and deep experience providing expert competence (Over 10 years to 15 years)
- Experience in planning, managing, and organizing resources within short/medium timescales
- Within the overall policy framework. (Over 6 years to 10 years)
- Plant ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- International Ice Cream Retail...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 days ago
- Production Engineer - 6th Of O...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Retail Operations Manager - Fa...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza21 hours ago