Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for having a pool of potential candidates through keeping an updated database of current CVs received from different sources
- Interview job applicant; screening, filtering CVs and applications
- Evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding the applicant's qualifications.
- Responsible for arranging/ scheduling interviews with the candidates and the line managers.
- Sending Job offers
- Responsible for joining formalities
- Conducting general orientation for new staff
- Prepare/update Job Descriptions to all newly hired and ensure that each employee receives his own JD in addition to updating the Job Descriptions for all promoted and transferred employees.
- Manage organization manpower planning, monitoring, and reviewing phases
- Assist in the Training & Development process
- With previous experience in Recruitment and Selection, Labor Law knowledge.
- Worked on ERP/SAP System
- A Bachelor degree in commerce, business administration, any relevant HR study is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in HR
- Quick learner and people-oriented.
- Ability to run interviews both in English and Arabic language
- Ability to negotiate salaries
- Excellent in English and in MS office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Min. 2 years of experience in the recruitment field
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity in business solutions
- Recruitment Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- HR Specialist - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- HR & Admin SpecialistConfidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia6 days ago
- Senior Payroll Specialist - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- Receptionist & Customer Servic... - Heliopolis, Cairo13 days ago
- Payroll Executive - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago
- Front Desk Officer - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Training & Development Special... - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Secretary-Nozha / Cairo - Nozha, Cairo6 days ago
- English / French / German / It... - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago