Production Shifts Leader - Food Industry
-Obour City, CairoPosted 2 months ago
115Applicants for3 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Leads shift operation to meet scheduled daily production output according to planning and with respect to required standards
- Ensure the availability of all raw materials and packaging in order not to stop the production process.
- Participates and Monitors the implementation of the quality management systems & ensures total compliance to GMP and safety standards.
- Coordinates with all other departments like maintenance, Quality & warehouse, and ensure the effectiveness of maintenance schedule.
- Makes sure of products quality are aligned with the set quality specifications & Standards
- Supervises production during the different stages and work on solve all the problem.
- Ensure staff commitment to wear the uniform, personal hygiene, commitment to health & safety instructions
- Handles investigations regarding all Production related issues.
- Controls activity of directly subordinate employees in the production shift, permanent monitoring of the course of the production, analyses of occurring failures and providing for their removal.
- Keeps records of consumption of input raw materials and auxiliary materials, upon shift completion, performs the production evaluation and records in the system based on prescribed procedure and is fully responsible for accuracy of the information provided
- Optimization of the production line setting to achieve the required quality and parameters
- Fulfillment of the applicable regulations and standards on the part of all subordinate employees
- Fulfillment of the applicable operating and technological regulations
- Safety regulations and orders issued by the Production Manager
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- BSc at Engineering / Production / Mechanical Production
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast moving food manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Communication skills
- Technical skills
- Leadership Skills
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Quality Assurance Section HeadConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia3 days ago
- Tools Machining Section Head (...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia19 hours ago
- Microbiology & Hygiene Supervi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago