Skills And Tools:
- Prepare annual manpower plan and its budget according to company vision and needs.
- Planning and sourcing with various recruitment channels such as company official channels, job Fairs, Online recruitment agencies, referrals, internal posting.
- Implement whole recruitment processes (job posting, filtering, screening, selecting, interviewing, offering and follow up employee performance during probation period).
- Conduct induction program for new hires in order to deliver new hires the company policy, vision, mission, HR systems and organization chart as well.
- Conduct exit interviews to highlight resignation reasons and report results .
Organizational Development (OD):
- Create/update JDs for all positions inside the organization to ensure clear job purpose, qualifications and competences required for the job.
- Create and update org. chart to reflect company vision.
- Plan and monitor the development of performance management process.
- Participate in setting the HR department annual budget.
- Representing HR dept. in dealing with internal and external audit.
- Determine risk identification, mitigation and handling mitigation plans.
Payroll and Personnel:
- Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee and maintaining the employee database system
- Keeping records of work times and attendance, tracking employees’ absences, and sending warnings accordingly
- Keeping records of insurance coverage and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations
- Establishing social and health insurance for the entire staff
- Ensuring the company’s compliance with laws and regulations concerning personnel matters as well as presenting and issuing any necessary documents required by official authorities (e.g., labor and insurance offices)
- Assisting in the processing of monthly payrolls and performing annual payroll tax reconciliation
- Dealing with the Social Insurance and Labor Office to solve any issue or problem concerning employees
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Bachelor degree
- Well aware of OD activities.
- Males only
- MS office profession is a must.
- Problem Solving.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- HR OD Manager - 6th Of OctoberConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- HR Coordinator - 6 months Cont...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza5 days ago