Skills And Tools:
- To ensure that strategic material planning processes are in place to enable operational and production continuity.
- Takes a coordinating lead, working closely with internal and external parties to ensure supply of materials is in place to satisfy production requirements.
- Deliver efficient, effective, and flexible solutions to meet production requirements. This role holds people and budgetary management responsibilities dependent on the size and structure of the organization.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice MP&L vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively to ensure material supply meets production requirements, whilst optimizing costs.
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production.
- Design, develop and implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process improvements and Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business.
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system in place is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required Investigate and implement system enhancement initiatives.
- Ensure strategic planning and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with others in the business as and when required.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to the production line as and when required avoiding disruption to production.
- Liaise with stakeholders on product change requests and review and communicate the impact on material planning and schedules.
- Support new business initiatives and projects and contribute to review meetings and change process. Ensure effective material planning implementation takes place relating to the changes.
- Design, develop and implement processes and work with suppliers on continuous improvement initiatives.
- 5-7 years of experience in Planning field, preferably in FMCG / Cosmetics companies.
- Preferably SAP users.
- Very good command of English language.
- Excellent MS -Office package skills with expertise level in Excel.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Conduct other duties within the scope of this job description as required
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Supply Chain Director Assistan...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria2 days ago
- Inbound Supply Chain Intern - ...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria5 days ago
- Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza10 days ago
- Oracle NetSuite Supply Chain C...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago