Head Of Electrical Maintenance Department (Food Industries)Posted 1 month ago
200Applicants for1 open position
- 20In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the maintenance of all electrical equipment / components in all of our plants.
- Hire and train all required personnel. (engineers and technicians)
- Perform the needed preventative maintenance.
- Upgrade the control and electrical panels of the old machines to include modern automatic control.
- Manage spare parts stock and order any missing parts from the purchasing department.
- At least five years experience of industrial automation. (preferably in food industries)
- Perfect knowledge of all Siemens, Schneider, Danfouss industrial components (PLC, motor drives, HMI, etc..)
- Perfect knowledge of classic control. (Able to design and maintenance circuits)
- Excellent computer skills. (Office, TIA portal, etc..)
- Excellent commutations and leadership skills.
- Technical Sales Engineer (SKF ...Industrial Services Center - Datco - 6th of October, Giza2 hours ago