- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, commission
About the Job
- Responsible for achieving the assigned quota and revenue targets.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the sales strategy.
- Researching and gathering market, competition and customer information.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
Pitching potential customers:
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Owns the PITCHING process and acts as the single point of communication between the client and the team until the contract signage.
- Responsible for developing and updating the sales kit (including the company profile, portfolio and sales presentation).
- Gets the client brief.
- Coordinate the preparation of the proposal presentation.
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Prepare the Contracts (including terms, quotations and communication model)
- Responsible for maintaining the good relations with the current clients.
- Getting monthly/Quarter feedback
- Making sure they deliver the agreed payments
- Keeping track for contract renewals.
- Preferred: coming from advertising background
About this Company
Arrows is a marketing and business management consulting agency established in Egypt by a unique group of experts in business management and marketing.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arrows