Skills And Tools:
- Design, implement and update company compensation and benefits policies and procedures.
- Design compensation packages based on the business goal, strategy and market forces.
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture.
- Conduct job evaluation and determine the right job grade and level.
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Assess employee's needs by conducting organizational surveys.
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports.
- Design benefits plans and build an attractive benefits network with external suppliers; negotiating collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers.
- Determine the right payroll amount by calculating overtime, bonuses etc.
- Process payroll for employees in coordination with Finance and banks.
- Manage organization budget and expenses.
- Address and resolve employee complaints relating to the payroll system.
- Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports to relevant departments about payroll, company budget and expense.
- Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with the Egyptian labor law and income tax law.
- Review payroll reports and time sheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
- Analyze payroll issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintain payroll system up-to-date and accurate.
- Set up payroll arrangements for new hires and terminate ex-employee profiles.
Analysis and Reporting
- Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non financial compensations.
- Conduct competitive analysis on merit increases and salary structure.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Bachelor's in Commerce or related disciplines.
- HR Diploma from a recognized body is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the same role with exposure over planning and development activities.
- The Egyptian labor law and income tax laws.
- Latest trends and best practices in total reward management.
- Egyptian market situation and compensation trends.
- Grading methodologies and salary structuring techniques.
- MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Planning and Organization
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analysis and Reporting Skills
- Personnel LeadConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia10 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo4 days ago