Skills And Tools:
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy.
- Design the human resources structure.
- Formulate the HR Policies &procedures.
- Review, amend and develop job descriptions and qualifications required for the entire organization.
- Formulate the HR Plans, prepare the budget and ensure the activities within budget.
- Organize meetings with management, plans for manpower as per requirements.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring.
- Develop the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop the compensations schemes & benefits management system.
- Formulate effective performance appraisal policy, procedures, review and analyze its managing process.
- Set up policies and procedures for the treatment of employees horizontal and vertical inter-organizational conflicts.
- Enhance organization communications
- Encourage and develop employee communications
- Develop training and development system, formulate the annual training and development plan and monitor its execution.
- Enhance the human resource management information system.
- Ensure that all employees’ data and files are updated and comply with documents needed as set by labor law.
- Bachelor degree.
- HR Diploma is a must (HR Master Degree is preferred)
- (+15) years of experience in HR Field (minimum 7 years of experience as a manager)
- Prefer industrial experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent command of English
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Human Resource RecruiterEgyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, Cairo1 day ago
- Human Resource RecruiterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo22 hours ago