Human Resources ManagerPosted 1 month ago
342Applicants for1 open position
- 15In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Developing and implementing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Implement periodical performance management reviews for all department.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Advice and assist management on matters relating to HR best practices (procedures, policies, values, and business ethics).
- Excellent English.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager.
- Degree in Human Resources.
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Experience in Marketing field
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Senior Human Resources General...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago