Skills And Tools:
- The eCommerce Sales & Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for fulfillment activities, online sales, and customer support. This individual will work closely with Sales Team, Vendor Partners, and Shipping Services Suppliers to support smooth and efficient operations. Position reports to CTO
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage e-commerce order processing and inventory fulfillment.
- Accurately process customer quotes and sales orders.
- Monitor and investigate all orders to minimize fraud.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email, including taking orders, troubleshooting web problems, and resolving customer concerns.
- Proactively identify operational problems, suggest solutions, and independently resolve issues.
- Interact routinely (telephone and email) with Customers, the Sales Team, Vendors, and Warehouses.
- Analyze data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
- Solve logistical problems and produce new solutions.
- Process Return Merchandise Authorizations.
- Assist in website updates.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in order fulfillment, eCommerce, and sales.
- Experience with order management and shipping software a plus.
- High proficiency in computer and internet use including Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and math skills.
- A professional who is results-driven, a self-starter, customer-focused and resilient.
- Must be a team player and able to work with others.
- E-Commerce ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- E-Commerce Market Place Manage...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago