Skills And Tools:
- Analyzing business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of resources.
- Designing and implementing a variety of developmental initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials.
- Facilitating targeted skills development initiatives.
- Consulting with the human resources department to guide the utilization, development, or hiring of personnel.
- Leading business optimization initiatives by conducting individual or group training sessions for personnel.
- Contributing to the restructuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives.
- Optimizing personnel utilization by increasing cross-functionality and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Measuring the impact of interventions on staff performance, efficiency, employee retention, and job satisfaction.
- Advising executives and senior managers and recommending efficient and cost-effective solutions for identified challenges.
- Documenting processes and presenting progress reports to executives and senior managers.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as an organizational development specialist.
- Extensive knowledge of skills development and capacity building strategies.
- Advanced proficiency in office.
- Exceptional interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
- Superb analytical and time-management skills.
- Human Resources Supervisor - P...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago