- Experience Needed:
4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Calendar Management, Meeting & Appointments
- Manage and maintain the Chairman’s calendar and be able to prioritize and monitor any schedule/diary conflicts
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments for both internal and external meetings, exhibitions and business travel
- Update the Chairman of upcoming deadlines for both internal & external commitments and engagements
- Coordinate meetings, discussions and appointments including preparation of materials for discussion and other amenities
- Attend and prepare minutes and records of various Weekly/ Monthly meetings.
- Distribute the minutes of meeting on a timely basis and to follow up actions when relevant.
- To prepare the next meeting by collecting and providing relevant materials.
- Follow-up on incoming and outgoing correspondences and to arrange for distribution of correspondences on a timely basis
- Review the applicability and priority of correspondences, reports and other documents and to highlight any urgent correspondence
- Filter information, communication and taking appropriate action by escalating or redirecting based on the Chairman's direction in order to manage his time efficiently.
Record Keeping and File Management
- Maintain and control an accurate and complete record of documents and correspondences in Correspondence Database.
- Manage an organized filing system for efficient data retrieval.
- Ensure that the necessary documents such as records of correspondences, memos, minutes of meetings, and any data/ information back-up are readily accessible when required
- Manage and maintain the Chairman's contacts database and to ensure that it is up-to-date.
Reporting and Monitoring
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of documents, reports, papers and presentations for upcoming meetings/ appointments
- Develop and maintain periodic reporting for the Chairman office as and when required.
- Create Weekly and monthly reports from different departments.
- Leadership for the Secretarial staff by monitoring the procedures, and providing guidelines to ensure that it is relevant to the operational needs.
- Maintain overall knowledge of company's projects by attending site visits and keep abreast of the projects development
- Manage and enhance relationships with the relevant internal & external company partners, associates and any other relevant organizations.
- Maintain a flow of information to colleagues and other co-employees while maintaining confidentiality or sensitive information and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff, business associates and business partners at all times
- Undertake other important ad-hoc assignments and entrusted responsibilities that may arise due to work contingencies
4 to 8 years