- Experience Needed:
8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintains and assures all maintenance safety procedures are followed.
- Manage all people and processes impacting environmental operations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Set business goals, performance standards and expectations through objectives and result tracking.
- Set specific targets and timelines to achieve production goals, tracking results, providing feedback, and taking corrective actions as appropriate.
- Responsible and accountable for adhering to annual operations budget for the facility, capital planning, payroll, operating costs and losses through forecasting, tracking and reporting.
- Ensure the facility meets or exceeds quality targets to ensure production and quality standards.
- Investigate product quality issues, document and implement corrective action.
- Ensure all employees comply with regulatory and company requirements for personal and facility safety.
- Provide site leadership for continuous improvement processes within the Operations department.
- Work with direct reports to optimize process and equipment maintenance spending to minimize downtime and enhance product output.
- Identify and implement training and development for succession planning to ensure the necessary people skills and resources are applied currently and in the future.
- Ensure effective administration of overall performance management.
8 to 10 years
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Must have experience with Pipes and extrusion.
- Engineering Degree or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years in extruding PE pipes related experience in a management role.
- Strong leadership abilities, communication skills and understanding of mechanical equipment and production line process.
- Ability to lead and develop cross-functional teams
- Ability to deliver results working within collective bargaining agreement
- Demonstrated personal leadership and strong conflict resolution skills
- Flexible and able to work in fast paced and varying environments.
- Leading by example, demonstrating ethics and integrity and displaying drive and purpose