Skills And Tools:
Marketing manager works to improve an organization’s market position
- Setting up the strategic Marketing Plan as well as the Strategic Sales forecasting and following up its progress during the year to achieve the highest results and the maximum profit.
- Maintain and provide strength to brand position in the assigned marketing area.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns on the Internet, social networking Platforms, and generally using contemporary electronic means.
- Head development and execution process of ethnic and other main focused marketing plans to reach vital customer segments.
- Interact with marketing leads to develop and supervise the marketing budget.
- Involve actively in the Marketing Operating subcommittee and committee.
- Identify specific marketing goals and objectives.
- Develop an execution plan and manage the field team by implementing the plan.
- Analyze and supervise local competition.
- Evaluate productiveness and marketing initiatives ROI.
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions have been kept informed about marketing objectives.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor of related field
- Excellent English Language
- Professional Marketing Certificate is a plus
- Great experience in media buying
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Excellent experience in social media
- Excellent organizational skills and Event Management Skills.
- The ability to work as a member of a team.
- Leadership skills, Effective communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills
- Able to develop in the department and work with a deadline.
- Marketing Manager Real EstateConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago