- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Handling Enterprise 3G/Cloud/B2B&IOT Solutions customers technical complaints & inquiries, on-site & off-site, acting as tiers 1,2,3 according to the service including vendor management, minimize compensations & retaining customers, ensuring high quality standards by assisting customers with all available tools in order to achieve highest level of satisfaction and pave the way for new businesses.
- VPN solutions over 3G
- IOT Support
- Web/Email hosting services
- Colocation services
- Surveillance Solutions
- Location Tracking Solutions
2 to 3 years
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Computer Science
- Cisco Certified network associate
- Excellent command of English language
- Good knowledge in networking specially Cisco products (Routers, switches)
- Interpersonal organization Dedication, sense of ownership
- Ability to work in/among teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Art of troubleshooting, identify and solve problems in a timely manner
- Very good communication skills.
- Demonstrated verbal communication & Technical skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Very good negotiation skills.
- Sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance
- Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
- Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep commitments
- Team player
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Virtualization/Cloud Knowledge or Experience (Preferably CCP – Cloud Certified Professional, VMWare)
- Cisco - Route
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer)
- Security Solutions Awareness (Firewalls…etc)
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position/similar tasks
- Basics of VPN solutions over 3G
- Basics of Security
- Basics of Virtualization
- Basics of Web/Email hosting services
- Basics of Colocation services
- Basics of Surveillance Solutions
- Basics of Tracking Solutions
About this Company
Etisalat Misr is a subsidiary of Etisalat group with total presence in 20(*) countries across Africa , middle east and Asia. Etisalat group entered the Egyptian market and commercially launched in May 2007 with it’s Vision to “Become the brand of choice in the Egyptian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Etisalat Misr